28 June, 2008

Now you see it.......


My hairdresser is eight months pregnant. She's a woman on the edge. Worse than that, she's a woman on the edge with a pair of scissors. She's been wanting to cut inches off my hair for years and I have a feeling that today is the day. It's true, I have too much hair and I know it needs to be shorter but I'm scared! The cut needs to happen today before she starts her maternity leave. I've posted a picture of the back of my head so that you will all be able to see if I chickened out. I'll be leaving the house in under an hour. If I never post again you'll know I'm in some sort of hair related traumatic shock.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

mscrankypants said...

YOU CANNOT UNDERTAKE AN OPERATION OF THIS MAGNITUDE WITHOUT GIN & TONIC, DEAR WOMAN!

Now I feel better. Go and give yourself to this hormone-crazed scissorhands and take pics.