11 January, 2010

Remember me?

Hello, my name is SSS and I used to have a blog. I didn't have much of interest to say for a while, real life got in the way and I became morose and dull. I sought solace on the braindead pages of the Daily Mail, watched too many episodes of The West Wing, ate chocolate, drank tea. I procrastinated on a level never seen before.

Anyway, I thought I'd come back to my little blog. And here it is. Sad, neglected and a rather unattractive shade of blue. A bit like my old PE knickers, actually.

But enough of my knickers. I hope to have something witty, informative, hypertension inducing or hilarious for you soon. I just need to have one more cup of tea.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alicia Foodycat said...

Your knickers are fascinating though. Go on, tell your readers how many pairs you have!

SSS said...

They'd never believe me.

HH said...

I look forward to hearing more soon SSS - hearing about your knickers is a bonus for sure!

mscrankypants said...

The West Wing is always a productive use of time.

I'm interested in knickers ... undies - yes, knickers - yes, panties - no (I loathe the word 'panties') so chat about knickers!

NiC said...

Hurrah, life still goes on on the other side! Welcome back.